Kundalini Yoga Retreat (7 Nights / 8 Days)
The idea of Kundalini – The Serpent Power is unknown in the west. It finds mention in a veiled way in the Bible, but there are clear mentions of it in the book of alchemy.
Kundalini Yoga is more precisely that which consists of the control of prana, the subtle energy, by regular and intensive practice of various breathing techniques. Controlling the flow of prana through the nadis in Kundalini Yoga thus awakens the chakras and finally opens the path for the Kundalini Shakti (Power).
What you will learn?
You will learn the fundamentals of Serpent Power, Seven Chakras along the spinal column and Pranic Network of your body made of tiny Srotas (Channels). Associated Asanas, Pranayams and Mantras plus Bandhas to guide the Pranic energy for rousing the Kundalini will be taught. You will also learn about the GyanIndriya(Sensory Organs), Karma Indriyas(Oragans of Action) and the Tatvas(Elements). Also introduction to Kriyas to tap into the omnipresent and infinite source of Kundalini energy. How to go about sustaining the connection if and when yourKunda arises.
|Beginner Level||1 Person||2 Persons|
|Deluxe Room -||INR 58000||INR 85000|
|Super Deluxe Room -||INR 60000||INR 88000|
|Advanced Level||1 Person||2 Persons|
|Deluxe Room -||INR 75000||INR 120000|
|Super Deluxe Room -||INR 80000||INR 125000|
The Luxury Kundalini Retreat includes:-
- Deluxe Room or Super Deluxe Room with a Private balcony
- Daily Special Organic Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Local Railway Station / Airport transfers
- Daily Kundalini Yoga Class 1 hr. in the Morning and 1 hr. in the Evening by a Professional and Experienced KundaliniYoga teacher
- Indian Cooking Demonstration by our Chef (On Request)
- Visit to the World Famous Ganga Aarti (Lamp Prayer Ceremony) on the Holy Ganges River
- One Complimentary Herbal Massage Per Person at our In-House Holistic Ayurveda Panchakarma Center & Spa - Ananta during your stay
- Visit to Ramana's Garden - NGO Run Orphanage and School by a former Hollywood Star
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- 24 hrs. Rooms Service
- 24 hrs. Power Back up
- Tea Coffee Maker in Room
- Complimentary Mineral Water (2 Bottles per day)
- Free use of Swimming Pool